You are not logged in.

Announcement

The return of official raids - Sign up now!   Learn how  ::  Do it.

#1 2017-05-22 20:43:33

Fiboss
Officer

Guild News

Hi All

Tomb of Sargaras isn't that far off now and we are now starting our preparations for the Raid team to progress us forward in the new raid.

We would like to invite interest from the social members of our guild who have an interest in raiding to let us know via the Officer Support Forum having ensured that they have reviewed the raiding requirements Here Feel free to whisper one of us in game if you would like to have a chat about it first.

If any existing raiders decide that they would like to reroll or change spec etc please let us know via Officer Support Forum.  If you are thinking of doing this, this is the time.

We feel that taking a break in the current content when we did was the correct decision, despite the outrage that followed, but it allowed us to take a step back and reevaluate to ensure that the guild remains strong and home to everyone.  We have been very fortunate that the majority of our guild are loyal and care about each other.  The DMZ family has always stuck together it's what we do and have always done. 

So lets get our game faces on, dust ourselves down and conquer the Tomb.

Holyfi

#2 2017-06-01 20:48:00

Kerridan

Re: Guild News

Love it. I'm so glad Duff suggested The DMZ to me after a few years out of WoW. It's a great place and you're rightfully proud of this family.

Even if I have to play filthy, filthy Alliance after ~10 years of True Horde Glory. Praise be to Samwise.

Last edited by Kerridan (2017-06-01 20:48:35)

"Hey baby, are your legs purple? ... 'coz that ass is EPIC."

Kerrigar

#3 2017-06-01 21:00:46

Insane

Re: Guild News

oh lord its you!!!

http://i.imgur.com/PtoTWtF.png

Insane

Board footer