You are not logged in.

Announcement

The return of official raids - Sign up now!   Learn how  ::  Do it.

#1 2018-04-25 21:26:16

Liamberry
Forum member

Accepted - Endling - Havoc Demon Hunter

Character Info

Name:  Endling-Vek'Nilash
Race:  Night Elf
Level:  110
Class:  Demon Hunter
Spec:  Havoc
Link to your official WoW armory page:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … sh/endling
Time played as that character (/played):  15 days
Is this character your main or an alt?  Main
Is this a raiding or social application?  Both

Player Info:

How often do you play (please be specific, with days you play & the hours (ST) if possible)?   I am playing constantly at the moment. The only times I am not able to play is Wednesday and Thursday before 5pm.

Raid Info
Only skip these questions if you have no intention to raid with us.

How do you decide if an item is an upgrade for you?  Check the ilvl, check the stats/tier 21 bonus, sim it if unsure
What are the next gear upgrades you are aiming for?  Felreaper leggings and cloak or fel artifact
What are the important things to aim for in your given Class/Spec?  Tier 21 bonus, Crit, Mastery
What, if anything, do want to change on this character before stepping into raids? I have already started raiding with pugs, managed to complete HC Antorus but would like to improve some of my gear for mythic as well as joining a strong, focused guild ;)
Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids.
(please limit experience to what was done within the appropriate expansion)
  So far I have only started raiding properly in this expansion, completing all raids in LFR and Antorus on normal and heroic as I came back last month from a break. I have been completing Antorus on multiple accounts now.
I completed some LFR in WoD on my then main, Prot Paladin.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously?  Prima Materia
What was/is the reason for leaving?  I only joined initially as it was a very casual/social guild and I had just come back from a long break. I am now looking for a more serious guild that is interested in guild raids and potentially M+ runs.
Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild:  Woodstah, Grimroq

What encouraged you to apply to the DMZ Guild?  Looking at guilds on my server, I like that this guild takes raiding a bit more seriously and that is something I am interested in.
Are you applying to any other guilds at this time (or do you intend to)? No, I would very much like to join this guild :P
Do you know someone already in the DMZ Guild & if so what is their name?  Nope :(

Other Info

Why do you play World of Warcraft?  I have played WoW for some years now, coming and going but never really finding a guild or many people to play with. I'm now really enjoying raiding and pushing my limits. WoW is relaxing and I am simply enjoying the crap out of it right now :)
What changes would you like to see made to the game & why?  I'd like to see ways that allow newer people to get into raiding easier. Having no achievements or guildmates to run a raid with makes it difficult to get into a raid with the amount of people asking for "curve" or some other evidence that you know what you are doing. Being able to have a score or some rating based on your personal performance would be nice. Some way of dealing with leavers in raids would also help.
What are your impressions of the Legion expansion?  I am seriously enjoying it so far. Much more so than any other expansion now that I have really started to put the time into the end game content and not just running old content for mounts and gold :p
Raiding was really enjoyable to get into and makes me want to keep on playing well into BFA and beyond.

Please feel free to make any other comments here that you think will help your application. I may not have as many achievements or have done as many raids as others but I am a fast learner, I research any raid I am unfamiliar with and make sure I know exactly what I am doing and I never quit until the last man gives up (which is painful with pugs):p
I believe I have come very far by myself considering the limited experience I have had with raids in the past and would love to hear from you. Thanks :)

Last edited by Liamberry (2018-04-25 21:26:47)

Endling

#2 2018-04-25 21:58:30

Athenamyst
Officer

Re: Accepted - Endling - Havoc Demon Hunter

Hello and thanks for your application.
We'll discuss and get back to you soon smile

Athenamyst

#3 2018-04-26 16:43:02

Holyflame
Officer

Re: Accepted - Endling - Havoc Demon Hunter

Hi Endling

You have been accepted for Raider trial.😊

Please whisper an officer in game for an invite.

List of Officers

In the light we are one!

Holyflame

Board footer